Supporting Soldiers, Airmen and their families, while they support our Nation!
The INGRF supports Indiana's National Guard members by supporting community events that directly impact Indiana service members, their families, and Gold Star families who have paid the ultimate sacrifice to our state and Nation.
- Survivor Outreach Services
- Supports the annual weekend "Survivor Transition and Resiliency Retreat" (STARR), as well as other quarterly events provided to surviving family members of Indiana's Fallen Heroes who served in all branches of the military
- Supports annual Gold Star Mother's Day brunch in recognition of their son or daughter paying the ultimate sacrifice.
- Emergency Family Travel Assistance
Supports family members of INNG members who have been wounded or killed in action. Provides financial assistance for family members who need to travel out-of-town to visit their wounded warrior or attend a funeral.
- Emergency Gift Cards
- Provides gift cards in increments of $50, during times of unexpected, immediate and emergency hardship, for the purchase of food, gas to work, and emergency supplies.
- Sexual Harassment/Assault Response & Prevention Program
- Supports yearly awareness programs every April
Indiana National Guard Relief Fund